A new Call for Applications under Erasmus + Project is now open until 27th April 2017.
Please find below further information regarding Scholarships available:
From : India to ECN
Duration: 1 year exchange ( September 2017 – June 2018)
Students can also be nominated for 1 semester. Priority will be given to student exchange for 10 months.
Allocation : 850 € by month + travel allowance : 1100€
Level :Student currently registered in 3rd year or 4th year –can only apply on Foundation Master
Student currently registered 1st or 2nd year Master or Integrated Degree (3rd Year achieved) can apply on Master Degree
Content : courses of Bachelor or Master level – taught in English- Internship, project are not eligible
Language requirements: English. The applicant must be fluent in English both in writing and speaking ( B2). Test is not required.
Deadline to send the Excel file completed + Official Transcripts + Letter of Approval (signed by HoD & Faculty Advisor) to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org – On or before April 27th 2017.
Field of study:
- Master of Engineering in Urban Environment (STEU)
- Masters of Engineering in Automatic Control, Robotics and Applied Informatics (Master ARIA):
– Automatic control, Signal and Image (ASI)
-Advanced robotics (ROBA)
-Real time, steering and supervision (TRCS)
- Master of Engineering in Applied Mechanics (Master SMA)
-Fluid dynamic and transfer
- Foundation Master : (Program in English, learning agreement attached)
From 3rdyear of studies to Master level
All information about Erasmus + programme and courses: here
1) The applicants from your institution contact the home university coordinator and the Office of International Relations checks their profile.
Students are kindly requested to complete the Excel file (attached)
2) Students are also requested to submit the following documents
– their CV
– their cover letter (in English)
– the applicant’s transcript of records
-the applicant’s completed learning agreement
- a copy of their passport
Deadline for submitting the documents to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org is April 27 2017
Letter of Approval