UG/PG : Hof University SUMMER 2019
15/03/2019 – 30/09/2019
To be nominated, interested students need to submit the Letter of Approval (signed by Faculty Advisor and Head of Department) , official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Current academic transcript of records in English language (PDF)
• Passport photo in high resolution (JPG)
• Copy of passport or ID Card (for EU citizens) (PDF)
• Proof of health insurance (PDF)
• Financial statement (min. 735 €/Month)
• Accommodation form (PDF)
• Signed and stamped Declaration form (PDF)
• Letter of motivation (only double degree applicants)
• Short portfolio (only Textile Design applicants)
Nomination deadline: 18 October.
Application deadline: 26 October.
All Applicants should submit the necessary documents to Hof University only through home universities.
You can find more information about Hof University on our website
Please check the fact sheet attached below to know more about the programs and courses.
Should you have more concern, please feel free to walk in to our office at any time between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Mr R.Harish Ananth
Office of International Relations
2nd floor, IC&SR Building
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600036
Ph no: 044 22574926/4928