The Department of European Studies (DES) at Manipal University (MU) is offering an interdisciplinary postgraduate program MA European Studies with an opportunity to study a part of the program in one of the partner universities in Europe with scholarships.
European partner universities
· Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
· European School of Business – Reutlingen University, Germany
· Universite de Provence Aix Marseille I, France
· University of Latvia, Latvia
· Metropolitan University Prague, Czech Republic
This two-year niche master’s program is designed to prepare participants to take up challenges of working in different cultures in the globalized world.
Highlights of the program
· Erasmus Mundus/Erasmus+ and other scholarships
· Visiting faculty from the European universities
· Hands-on cultural training with one year of study compulsorily in Europe
· Interactive video-conferences with experts in Europe – professors and personnel of EU institutions.
· Opportunity to learn two languages – French and German
· Active international collaborations with several EU universities
· State-of-the-art facilities for training
· International learning environment and career prospects
· Program structure, credits and academic calendars that match European systems
· Specially designed curriculum with scope for further specialization in three tracks
· Business and Economics
· International Relations
· Culture and Society
· Last date for application: June 10, 2014
· Date of interview: June 15, 2014
· Date of commencement of classes: August 9, 2014
Note – All the students of 2013-15 batch were selected for Erasmus Mundus and other scholarships to study second year in Europe.
Please find attached brochure and presentation for more details about the program. More information regarding MA European Studies is available in the following link http://manipal.edu/des.html.