UTM provides opportunities for students who are studying outside Malaysia to pursue cutting-edge trans-disciplinary research work for one to two semesters. Students can apply throughout the year.
For Research/Lab Internship, students should apply 3 months prior to the proposed start date.
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Have a good health condition.
- Be physically present at home university at the time of application.
- Must agree to enroll at UTM as described in the program plan.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UTM or placement provider.
- Should demonstrate empathy and understanding of cultural difference.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Fill up the online application form – Research Internship/Attachment Application Form
- UTM International will do application review and clarification.
- UTM International will forward the application to the Host Faculty for their review and approval.
- The offer letter will be issued out after faculty’s approval.
Click HERE for Application Process Flow
|All year-round||3 months before program’s commencement|
Faculties and School
Incoming students are required to browse through the link below for the faculties and school that available for research internship/attachment.