Shibaura Institute of Technology will start accepting the applications for the following 2 programs held in Fall. Their acceptance period is from April 1st, 2018 to May 1st, 2018. No late applications will be considered.
.Interested students should submit a letter of approval (signed by faculty advisor and HoD) along with a copy of official transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com on or before April 15 2018.
Please refer to the following URL links for further information about the programs.
1) Sandwich Program
– For undergraduate student.
– Course oriented program
– Over 100 courses conducted in English. (Also offers Japanese language course)
2) Research Exchange Program/Laboratory Internship
– For 3rd year or higher in undergraduate/Graduate or Postgraduate students.
– Research oriented program
– Over 250 laboratories.
Both program application deadline for next Fall 2018 is May 1st, 2018.