University of Turku (Spring Semester 2019)
January – end of May
To be nominated, interested students need to submit the Letter of Approval (signed by Faculty Advisor and Head of Department) , passport copy and your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com .
Nomination deadline: 25 September .
Application deadline: 12 October.
Once nominated, the student receives an automatically generated e-mail containing essential information about the application process and accommodation. The link to the application programme will be included in the message. Nominated students are required to submit their online applications
- All incoming exchange students are required to participate in the Orientation.
- The Orientation for Spring 2019 will be held on January 3 – 4 2019.
All Applicants should submit the necessary documents to University of Turku only through home universities.
- The enclosures of the student (Transcript of Records, Learning Agreement and Language Certificate, e.g. Language Assessment Sheet as PDF files) must be submitted with the electronic application form. Scanned PDF files suffice, i.e. there is no need to submit original documents to the International Office. Please see www.utu.fi/en/studying/exchange-students/apply/Pages/Application-Form-and-Enclosures.aspx
You can find more information about University of Turku on their website : www.utu.fi/exchange.
Please check the fact sheet sent to mail to know more about the programs and courses.
Courses in English : www.utu.fi/en/studying/exchange-students/courses/
Exchange students can take courses over faculty borders quite freely if they have
previous knowledge in the subject area. 50 % studies must be courses if wanting to
do the Master’s Thesis or participating the research project. The student must find
the supervisor by him/herself.
LEARNING AGREEMENT AND COURSES IN ENGLISH
- Links to our courses in English are listed on www.utu.fi/en/studying/exchange-students/courses/Pages/Learning-Agreement.aspx and in the Study Guide.
- Exchange students can choose courses quite freely across faculty borders (except Business, Education, Law, Medicine) since many of the programmes are multidisciplinary.
- Learning Agreement is part of the required enclosures.
- Students will have a chance to make changes to their Learning Agreements once they have arrived in Turku.
Should you have more concern, please feel free to walk in to our office at any time between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Mr R.Harish Ananth
Office of International Relations
2nd floor, IC&SR Building
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600036
Ph no: 044 22574926/4928