Volvo Sustainable Mobility Awards includes a prize of INR 12 lakh and recognitions for individuals and organisations making significant contribution in the broad area of sustainable mobility. The award is carried out under the patronage of the Ambassador of Sweden to India & part of the annual Volvo Nobel Memorial Seminar Series.
How does one qualify?
To qualify for the awards, you could be working to make a difference by way of…
- Urban Planning
- Traffic and Road Planning
- Traffic Management System
- Pedestrian Safety and Right to Walk
- Bicycle Lanes
- Passenger Information System to Support Public Transport Infrastructure
- Passenger Information Systems – Independent Solutions for Passengers
- Route Planning for Efficient Mobility
- New Technologies for Vehicular Performance, Enhanced Efficiencies
- Clean Technology – Hybrid, Electric, Fuel Consumptions, etc
- Technology for Environment Preservation
- Safety Solutions – Vehicular, Drivers and Passengers
These are some of the areas in which we have received projects over previous editions of VSMA. But we welcome newer concepts and ideas.
If you have any doubt on whether your initiative will be eligible, refer to the document that presents the past winners. We are confident that this will motivate you to take the next steps.
You have the choice of filling up the attached registration form or registering online. Click here to register
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: OCTOBER 5, 2016
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROJECT IS NOW: OCTOBER 20, 2016
How does one register or apply?
If you have not registered already, there is still time. Click here to register.